Rabu, 07 Juli 2010

dilemma

Do you know how dilemma is? now I'm feeling it. And this feeling is really torturing me. I really - really confused to choose which one. A truly difficult choice. The best choice among the best.
did you know? I love a man who I think is equally loved me. But on the side of my heart , I hate him. You know why? because he always made me to do things that I never liked to do. And something that should be avoided by me.
There was a man who really - really understands me-maybe. And realy love me. But this heart too love the man who has changed me to the best people I look. I want to decide him. But I could not to broken his heart. so am I going to do?
Should I torturing myself any longer? or I have to decide him and be a girlfriend of people who never actually I like?

ohh. my brain really - really devastated by this incident.

I apologize because I have not had time to enter my photos about my best-looking of my fashion on this blog.
Maybe a few days I can upload my photo. I hope you like my blog.




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar